Copies of your Approval Letter will also be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at each of Vietnam’s three international airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, or Da Nang (online visa approval only applies to air travelers who arrive at one of Vietnam’s international airports; travelers arriving by land or sea must apply for a visa through a Vietnam Embassy).
When you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have your documents ready and will be able to issue you your entry visa quickly.
By applying at Vietnam Visa now, you will surely be granted entry into Vietnam with your Approval Letter.
Steps to Obtaining a Business Visa
- List your name exactly as it is written in your passport. Name order is not important, so you can list your surname or given name first on the application.
- List your date of birth as DD/MM/YYYY
- List your nationality or passport information (citizens of some countries may make limited visits to Vietnam without a passport). Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
- List your passport number. Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
- Name your arrival date. You may enter the country after the listed arrival date but not before.
Passport photos are required at Vietnam airports in order to obtain an entry visa. You can use our secure online form to submit your application, or find downloadable forms on this site.