- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- China Eastern
- Asiana Airlines
- Etihad Airways
Do U.K. Citizens Need a Vietnam Visa?According to the latest Vietnam Immigration Regulations, United Kingdom citizens holding an ordinary passport are on the Vietnam visa exemption list until June 30, 2019. That means the following:
- If a United Kingdom citizen’s length of stay in Vietnam is LESS THAN 15 days, they do not need a visa to travel.
- If a United Kingdom citizen’s length of stay in Vietnam is LONGER THAN 15 days, a Vietnam Visa is required.
How to Get a Vietnam Visa from the U.K.British tourists have two options for obtaining their visa, depending on their length of stay. If your trip is 30 days or less and you are traveling by air, you can get your Vietnam visa online. This is known as a Visa On Arrival. To obtain a Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to complete the following simple steps:
- Submit an application form online via our secured network to receive an approval letter.
- Take your approval letter and passport on your trip and have an immigrations officer give you your stamp and entry visa upon arrival at one of Vietnam’s international airports.
- Name: Your full name, exactly as it is on your passport
- Birthday: The date (DD/MM/YY)
- Arrival: The date you will arrive in Vietnam. You may enter the country later, but not earlier than your specified arrival date
- Passport number
- Nationality: As shown on the passport you are using to enter Vietnam