In these Vietnam Visa Terms and Conditions “WE, OUR, US” refers to www.visavietnamgov.com
ACCEPTANCE OF Vietnam Visa TERMS
- Please read these Vietnam visa terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- You agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
- www.visavietnamgov.com reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- We have completed discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- It is important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with www.visavietnamgov.com, you must contact us immediately right after applying successfully to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. www.visavietnamgov.com cannot be held responsibility for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information and any losses incurred. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of submission. We strongly recommend that you should check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- This visa is applicable to AIR TRAVEL only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will FLY to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped at the airport ( not at the crossing border ). We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by AIR once your visa is approved.
- If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website.
- Valid passport: Passports used to apply for the online visa process must be valid at least 06 months beyond the registered date of arrival. Applicants are fully responsible for checking this passport validity before using it to apply for Vietnam online visa process. If passports are less than 06 months’ validity counting from date of arrival, it must be renewed before apply.
- Personal details on original passport: The personal information shown on the main page (with picture of applicant). Applicants are fully responsible for providing their ENGLISH DETAILS when applying for Vietnam online visa process. Special characters/letters in their own languages will not be accepted on the system for visa process. Only ENGLISH FULL NAME at the bottom line of passport main page is accepted to use for the visa process. Please convert the applicant’s passport details all into ENGLISH when applying for Vietnam visa.
- Date format on website online application submission section: dd/mm/yy – 12/06/1980
- Time Zone: Vietnamese standard time – GMT +7
- Available working days for visa process: All week days from MONDAY to FRIDAY – excluding SATURDAY and SUNDAY, and public national / international holidays.
- Available working hours for visa process: from 8.30 AM to 15.30 PM – Vietnam timezone – every working days ( excluding: Saturday/Sunday and national/international holidays ).
- Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
- Multiple entries means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1 month or 3 months). For example: 6 month multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times from the approved date plus 3 calendar consecutive months.
PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
- Processing time for arranging pre-approved letter offered by www.visavietnamgov.com is based on processing time provided by Company handling your visa application). Under normal circumstances, it takes 2 working days, starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us of your payment receipt. In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases of Vietnam visa terms, we will inform you by email.
- Our service is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you provided during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses provided by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
- Once the service is completed and the approval letter is sent to the applicant, the information and record of the applicant will be automatically deleted from our system. www.visavietnamgov.com is not to be held accountable and responsible for the problems and claims associated with personal data and privacy issues.
Approval Letter Amendment IS IMPOSSIBLE AFTER BEING ISSUED
- The letter of approval can NOT be CHANGED/AMENDED/CANCELLED once it is issued, so please double – check all information to make sure that it is accurate with the applicant’s original passport.
- All correction must be notified and emailed to the system by the applicants within 20 to 30 minutes MAXIMUM after submission. Otherwise, the applicants are required to re-apply for a new letter of approval to make any changes.
BUSINESS VISA ONLY AVAILABLE BY EMAIL SUPPORT
- Visa on arrival is good for TOURISM purposes only. So by applying through our Website, you are agreed that you will use the letter of approval for tourism purpose.
- We would like to support you completely by email discussion ONLY for getting business visa approval letter and then business visa stamp at Vietnam airports.
- We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application or entry is declined or in case we are unable to send it to you on time as promised. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
- Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, delay due to unforeseen problems. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
- Normally, i takes around 15-30 minutes to get the visa stamped at Vietnam airports upon arrival. However, sometimes it may take longer than expected due to the large number of arrivals. The circumstances are unavoidable and we should not be held responsible for any loss incurred.
- Vietnam visa approval letter is usually issued in group of travelers and therefore, you may find your name, passport number and date of birth in the same letter as other people. Only under special circumstances, request for an individual approval letter should be sent to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further assistance with Vietnam visa terms, please email us: email@example.com, or call our hotline: +84 12 32 320 320.