Vietnam Visa Online Application Form
Visa on Arrival
You can save time by completing the Entry/Exit form before you arrive at one of Vietnam’s international airports. To get started, click here to download, print, and complete the PDF form. (See document notes for photo requirements)
Vietnam Visa Online Makes It Simple to Get a Business or Tourist Visa
GETTING A BUSINESS OR TOURIST VISA TO VIETNAM IS SIMPLE AT VIETNAM VISA
- Step 1 — Fill out a quick application form online (you will need to know your arrival date and the name of the airport at which you will arrive)
- Step 2 — Pay the visa servicing fee online
- Step 3 — Within two business days, you will get an email with your official Vietnam visa online Approval Letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department
- Step 4 — Print the Approval Letter and prepare two (4cm x 6cm) photos of yourself according to noted requirements
- Step 5 — Bring the printed Approval Letter, photos, and the government Stamping Fee (along with your passport and any other required documents) with you on your trip to Vietnam
- Step 6 — When you arrive at your destination airport in Vietnam, show the Approval Letter and photos at the Immigration office
Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa Procedure at Vietnam Airports
A Vietnam visa is required for most foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam at the three international airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang. By applying online here, you can receive your Approval Letter before you leave home, which will simplify your arrival and save time. Following is Circular No. 190/2012/TT-BTC dated November 9, 2012, from the Ministry of Finance (Vietnam Government) that includes details about the collection, remittance, management, and use of visa fees.
Vietnam Government Policies for Visa on Arrival
International travel agencies have the right to request that a competent state agency (the Vietnam Immigration Department, or VID) approve the entry, exit, or transit of tourists as stated in Article 13 of Decree No. 92/2007/ND-CP. This decree details the implementation of a number of the Articles of the Laws on Tourism, including regulations regarding the rights and obligations of international tourist agencies. International travel agencies, therefore, can legally request the VID’s assistance in approving visa Approval Letters for their tourist clients.